Thursday, December 17, 2015

Episode 231: Download Now!



Episode 231: Download Now!
The often discussed but seldom purchased premium episode is now available for FREE! To everyone who purchased it I thank you deeply for your support of our show. For those who didn't punchase it enjoy an early holiday gift you cheapskates!
From December 17, 2015

With your host:

Pat Francis


Sorry guys, no recap for this week. I have a lot of stuff going on with work thanks to the holiday season, so I decided to take the week off. I promise I will be back next week with full-fledged show notes for episode 232 when things have died down a bit.

As for this episode, it was originally recorded back in May. To sum it up, Pat and Kyle play listener-suggested songs. There is also a heavy amount of nonsense. Maybe the most nonsense ever. Actually, you should thank your lucky stars you don't have to read the nonsense spewing from Pat and Kyle's mouths. I mean, I certainly thanked my lucky stars I didn't have to write this palaver down when I bought it for $1.99 and listened to it back in May. So don't feel too bad about missing the show notes for this week; you're probably better off.

Anyway, I put the songs played, the album artwork, and a link to the episode. Hopefully I spelled the listeners' names right. If I didn't, I apologize. Don't worry, I will be back next week with full-fledged show notes when things have calmed down.

Cheers,
Andrew

Time Song Album Artist Who
00:05:00 We Belong to the Night Mechanix UFO Pat
00:10:00 Breaking Away Balance Balance Jon Lamoreaux
00:10:00 Winter in the Hamptons Nashville Josh Rouse Erin Gould
00:15:00 Pushover Putting the Days to Bed The Long Winters Tom Neuerberg
00:20:00 Downtown Kaputt Destroyer Jennifer Pelkey
00:25:00 Send a Little Love Token Neptune The Duke Spirit Andrew Rich
00:25:00 Hot Night Crash Kiss & Tell Sahara Hotnights Steve Herold
00:40:00 Stone Cold Yesterday One Simple Word The Connells P.F. Wilson
00:40:00 Shark Fin Blues Wait Long by the River and the Bodies of Your Enemies Will Float By The Drones Ryan Mason
00:45:00 People Will Talk Death of a Salesman The Easthills Jim Glass
00:45:00 Looking for the Magic Twilley Don’t Mind Dwight Twilley Band Philippe Melbourne Dufour
00:50:00 Christabelle Love Too Late The Sorrows Robert Krueger
00:55:00 Frequently Baby (She’s a Teenage Maniac) Devils & Angels Melee Hector Luis Contreras
01:00:00 I Don’t Want to Talk About Love No More Little Fugitive Amy Rigby Jack Maxwell
01:05:00 Whole World Is Watching Hydra Within Temptation Ron Boyd
01:05:00 If Looks Could Kill Let’s Get Out of This Country Camera Obscura Jason Gustafson
01:10:00 Don’t Leave Me This Way Coverdale-Page Coverdale-Page Jason Vogler
01:15:00 Don’t Wanna Lose Rips Ex Hex Michael Esworthy
01:20:00 The Real Me Quadrophenia The Who Frank Biernat
01:20:00 Kiko and the Lavender Moon Kiko Los Lobos Joshua Jackson
01:25:00 Billions of Eyes After Lady Lamb Steve McQuerter
01:35:00 Alone Again Or Forever Changes Love Thomas Tate
01:35:00 Boys in Action Starz Starz Mike Markle
01:35:00 Gift with a Golden Gun Turn Back Toto Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment